Browning BPS Engraved Shotgun
Bottom loading and ejecting
Top tang safety for right- or left-hand shooters
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionFew shotguns have gained the reputation for long-lasting durability like the Browning BPS. The proven pump-action design of the BPS is sound and reliable. Features like dual-machined steel action bars, a forged and machined steel receiver, and legendary Browning handling are just some of the reasons the BPS continues to be the pump shotgun serious hunters turn to. Bottom loading provides operating convenience, while the thumb-operated, top-tang safety on the BPS can be easily operated by right- and left-handed shooters alike, even with gloved fingers. The BPS Engraved is a Gander Mountain exclusive with a finely engraved blued receiver. Satin walnut stock with a 26" blued barrel. Includes three Invector-Plus choke tubes.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Is this an all-around good hunting gun?
For example, deer, turky, bird, rabbit, etc.Asked on 6/22/2010 by Logan from Waukesha, WI
A:The Browning PBS shotgun is a great all-purpose hunting gun. I would recommend the shorter 22 inch vent barrel (with the appropriate choke tube) for turkey, grouse, and rabbits. I'd get the fully rifled deer barrel with rifle sights (and be sure that you use sabots) for hunting deer. If you do alot of waterfowl or pheasant hunting, you will want to use a longer barrel for a longer sighting radius and more accurate pattern placement over decoys.Answered on 10/20/2010 by birdman from Eau Claire, WI
A:Yes, I matched it up with Remington Nitro Turkey and got a tight pattern at 35 yards with the full choke.Answered on 10/21/2010 by Thomas from Oneonta, NY
Q:is it a semi autoAsked on 4/7/2010 by bigballs from wienerville
A:no its a pump shotgunAnswered on 4/17/2010 by sniper from ohio
A:no its pumpAnswered on 4/18/2010 by schottiey from beachlake