Brooks Men's Beast Running Shoe
Moisture-managing Element mesh/linings
Full-length Brooks DNA/BioMoGo midsole
Full-length S-257 cushsole for cushion/flexibility
Full-length Caterpillar Crash Pad technology
Skid/abrasion-resistant HPR Plus/HPR Green outsole
Availability: Sold Out
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionLegend has it that Zeus needed a running shoe, and thus the Beast was born. Sturdy and supportive, these leading control shoes perfect the blend of comfort and stability. The Caterpillar Crash Pad delivers flexibility underfoot without sacrificing assurance. A midsole stability web brings more flexibility to the foam without added weight. The full-length Brooks DNA midsole delivers adaptable cushioning to every unique stride. Truly the shoe of shoes, the new and improved Beast is simply divine. Available in medium and wide widths. Imported.
• Conformable Saddle Construction
• Internal Support Saddle
• Synthetic Overlay Materials
• Ultimate Sockliner
• Moisture-Managing Element Mesh/Linings - Superior microfiber construction provides a light, supple, quiet fabric that offers breathability, durability, and comfort.
• Full-Length Brooks DNA/BioMoGo Midsole - Brooks DNA is a groundbreaking, patent-pending cushioning material that provides a customized ride for runners of all sizes and speeds. Working in conjunction with the earth-friendly BioMoGo, Brooks DNA responds to your every step, dispersing impact and providing ideal comfort and protection as the pace and surface change.
• Tuned Density Midsole - Brooks has tuned the density in the midsoles to better correspond with gender and weight categories, delivering a custom balance of cushioning that's not too soft or stiff.
• Full-Length S-257 Cushsole - This durable, energy-efficient midsole compound is utilized as an insole board for even more cushioning and flexibility.
• Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) - This tri-density PDRB midsole is biomechanically engineered to allow for progressive pronation control and to create smoother transitions from the mid-stance phase into the propulsion phase.
• DRB Accel - This shank-like thermoplastic device provides torsional rigidity to the midfoot, enhancing support while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
• Full-Length Caterpillar Crash Pad Technology - This segmented crash pad customizes the individual's lay-down with just the right amount of cushion and stabilization, giving the runner a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
• Omega Flex Grooves - This innovation enhances the flexibility of the midsole and provides an effortless forefoot ride while still offering great cushioning and midsole integrity. The unique shape of an Omega flex groove allows it to flex dynamically without compromising cushioning. When at rest, it supports the shoe; when it's flexing, the groove opens up to allow greater flexibility.
• Flextra - Strategically placed in the forefoot outsole, this rubber piece varies in degrees of support to correspond with gender and weight categories, providing tuned flexibility.
• Linear Platform
• HPR Plus Outsole - This highly durable rubber outsole compound resists abrasions to ensure long-lasting wear.
• HPR Green Outsole: This durable and long-wearing outsole compound is made with dispersed silica, resulting in premium wet/dry traction for excellent skid resistance and a more environmentally friendly composition.
• Forefoot MC Pod Construction - Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum motion control and flexibility.