Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300 Metal Detector
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Lightweight and ergonomic for hours of detecting
4-tone audio distinguishes valuables from refuse
Ground balance neutralizes response to minerals
Waterproof coil detects targets in wet areas
Operates on two 9V batteries (not included)
Top-of-the-line from the Discovery Series, the Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300 Metal Detector combines push-button controls and an LCD display to make metal detecting simple and effective. Lightweight and ergonomic for easy handling and comfortable use for hours of productive detecting. Dimensions: 6"H x 10"W x 28"L. Weight: 2.6 lbs.
• Modes of operation: Motion all-metal (detects all metals), push-button progressive discrimination (eliminates iron and other unwanted items), notch system, and pinpoint
• 4-tone audio feedback distinguishes between valuables and undesirable metals
• Touch Sensitivity Control reduces electromagnetic interference
• One-Touch "Zap" immediately eliminates unwanted metals
• Preset ground balance neutralizes the response to mineral content in the ground
• Digital 11-Segment Target ID identifies a buried target with ease
• Digital Coin Depth Indicator identifies target depth with ease
• Digital Target Value accurately identifies target based on numeric value
• Pinpoint Mode allows for the most accurate, deepest detection
• 8" interchangeable open waterproof coil detects targets in damp grass or shallow water
• Easy-view digital LCD screen displays target identification and mode, and is readable at varying distances
• Adjustable height, padded armrest, S-rod system, detector stand
• Built-in 1/4" headphone jack is compatible with most headphones for increased privacy, sensitivity to tones, and battery life
• Low-battery indicator
• Operates on two 9V alkaline batteries (not included)