Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 Metal Detector
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Lightweight and ergonomic for hours of detecting
3-tone audio distinguishes valuables from refuse
Ground balance neutralizes response to minerals
Waterproof coil detects targets in wet areas
Operates on two 9V batteries (not included)
Automated and easy to operate, the Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 Metal Detector combines push-button controls and an LCD display to make detecting simple and effective. Lightweight and ergonomic for easy handling and comfortable use for hours of productive detecting. Dimensions: 6"H x 10"W x 29"L. Weight: 2.5 lbs.
• Modes of operation: Motion all-metal (detects all metals) and push-button progressive discrimination (eliminates iron and other unwanted items)
• 3-tone audio feedback distinguishes between valuables and undesirable metals
• Digital 3-Segment Target ID identifies a buried target with ease
• Digital Coin Depth Indicator identifies target depth with ease
• One-Touch Depth Select Control adjusts sensitivity to more deeply buried targets
• Preset ground balance neutralizes the response to mineral content in the ground
• 7" interchangeable open waterproof coil detects targets in damp grass or shallow water
• Adjustable height, padded armrest, S-rod system, detector stand
• Built-in 1/4" headphone jack is compatible with most headphones for increased privacy, sensitivity to tones, and battery life
• Easy-view digital LCD screen displays target identification and mode, and is readable at varying distances
• Low-battery indicator
• Operates on two 9V alkaline batteries (not included)