details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe waterproof m-Series Battery Switch is designed for switching between batteries on outboard and small inboard gasoline engines. The case features a luminous face plate and an easy-grip knob, and allows surface, front panel, or rear panel mounting. 3/8"-16 tin-plated copper studs offer maximum conductivity and corrosion-resistance. 7/8" stud length accepts multiple cable terminals. Ignition protected for safe installation aboard gas-powered boats. UL listed. CE marked. Waterproof to IP66. Comes with 6 ICON label sets for circuit identification.
Single Circuit Battery Switches (6005 and 6006) - Switch a single battery to a single load group. 2 switch positions (ON-OFF). 1 battery input.
• Continuous Rating: 300 Amps
• Terminal Stud Torque: 120 in-lb maximum
• Cable Clearance for 4/0 AWG Cables: 1.12"
• Cranking Rating @ 10 sec: 1,500 Amps
• Cranking Rating @ 1 min: 775 Amps
• Intermittent Rating (5 min.): 500 Amps
• Maximum Voltage Rating: 48V DC