Blackhawk Warrior Wear Operations Jacket
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
The Warrior Wear Jacket System consists of three jackets designed to be used separately or layered in combination with each other depending on the temperature, elements, and the wearer's need for insulation, ventilation, and wind or water resistance. Each layer of the system has a highly sophisticated design that incorporates the highest grade performance fabrics and most advanced construction techniques available. Jackets are sold separately only.
• Substantial warmth and element protection in a lean, high-performance package
• Provides wind and water resistance with excellent breathability
• DWR (Durable Water Repellent) soft-shell with sealed outer seams
• Brushed tricot and brushed mesh inner lining and collar
• YKK center-front zipper with semi-auto locking slider and windproof backflap
• Hidden, locking drawstring waist adjustment in hand pockets
• YKK waterproof, zipper-sealed outer pockets:
- Two hand pockets
- One breast pocket
- Large rear "tailbone" pocket with left or right (two-side) access
• Three large, YKK zippered, interior pockets
• Scuff-resistant panels protect elbow and forearm