Blackhawk! Men's ITS HPFU V2 Jacket
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
No-melt, no-drip cotton/nylon ripstop fabric
Tourniquets built into upper arms
Integrated elbow pad pockets
Modern fit with tuxedo cut
Based on their High Performance Fighting Uniform's success and the evolving needs of customers, Blackhawk! modified the original design to create the new HPFU V.2 with I.T.S. (Integrated Tourniquet System). Each garment is constructed of no-melt, no-drip cotton/nylon ripstop fabric for ultimate resilience.
• Solids colors & Desert Digital: 70% cotton / 30% nylon ripstop
• Multi Cam pattern: 50% nylon / 50% cotton ripstop
• Modern fit
• Two tourniquets built into upper arms (one per sleeve)
• Can be worn instead of HPFU V.2 Shirt/Vest combination or as a final layer jacket
• Tuxedo-cut is shorter in front to allow easy access to beltmounted items
• Hook & loop mounting points for ID patches, etc.
• Integrated elbow pad pockets (pads sold separately)
• Horizontal VELCRO loop on flap of upper sleeve pockets