Online Only! Free $10 E-gift Card with $50 Regular Priced Apparel or Footwear Purchase. Free $20 E-gift Card with $100 Regular Priced Apparel or Footwear Purchase. Excludes all Sale & Clearance priced items ending in .96, .94, .92. Offer Valid 10/23/16-10/29/16.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
Lean, athletic cut for better performance
Constructed of no-melt, no-drip materials
Integrates tourniquets in the arms
Tuxido cut allows easy access to belt
Textured elbow patches resist abrasion
The Blackhawk High Performance Fighting Uniform (HPFU) is a revolutionary approach to the combat uniform, featuring a lean, athletic cut with articulated elbows for increased performance, mobility, and reduced bulk. Constructed with no-melt, no-drip materials, the HPFU uniform integrates life-saving tourniquets into the arms and meets U.S. Army Institute of Surgical Research tourniquet requirements (USAISR).
• Can be worn instead of HPFU Shirt/Vest combination
• Tuxedo-cut design is shorter in front to allow easy access to belt-mounted items
• Hook & loop mounting points for ID patches, etc.
• Integrated elbow pad pockets (pads sold separately)
• Textured elbow patches for abrasion resistance
• Available in Black (BK), Olive Drab (OD), and DM3 Desert Digital Camouflage (DD)