ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Beretta SV10 Perennia III Shotgun
Item # 694096
Free $450 Gift Card
Receive a FREE $450 Gander Mountain Gift Card with purchase of select firearms. Online only. Expires 5/3/2014.
Our Price $3,949.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionEvery once in a generation or so comes along a shotgun that revolutionizes and reshapes the category. Beretta's SV10 Perennia is such a firearm. Like its root word, perennial, it has been meticulously engineered for reliable performance, year after year, round after round. The Perennia's new aesthetics and technical design are unmatched anywhere. A redesigned safety offers a better grip and ergonomics, while a new locking system provides a more constant lock between the stock and receiver. From its deeper, more elegant breech shoulders and wide ellipse for clear, richer engravings to its innovations like the first ever application of Kick-Off technology in a wooden stock, this is a world-class gun that will outperform your expectations. The receiver, while maintaining the traditional Beretta locking system with trapezoidal shoulders and double longitudinal locking lugs, is characterized by arrowhead-shaped sideplates that stand out from the sides. The locking shoulders of the monobloc and their corresponding seats on the receiver feature new, larger shapes that are not only better integrated into the design of the sideplates, but also improve the efficiency of the lock-up. The styling refinements continue into the shape of the stock inletting, which now moves well forward into the sides of the receiver, consolidating the rigidity of the assembly.