Find a Store
My Account X
Beretta Model 3032 Tomcat Handgun
Item # GM442106
Our Price $449.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionStopping power, concealability and lightweight are what the double-action Tomcat is all about. Using 60-grain .32 ACP hollow-point ammunition, this latest addition to Beretta's small frame collection provides firepower equalling the punch of a .380 packed into a compact, lightweight 4.9", 14.5 ounce package. Beretta pistols in the Tomcat, Bobcat and Jetfire Series, utilize the toughest of forgings for their Ni, Cr, Mo barrels, while slides are fashioned from solid steel bar stock. Frames are machined from solid aluminum alloy forgings which are resistant like steel but notably lighter. The exclusive tip-up barrel allows the user to easily load a round directly into the chamber and it assists in the safe clearing of the pistol by allowing a live round to be easily removed from the chamber and the bore quickly checked. Jamming and stovepiping problems are virtually eliminated by the open slide design shared by all small frame Berettas. Top of the grip area is precisely curved and relieved to snugly accommodate the shooter's hand, thus protecting the thumb web from being pinched by the slide and increasing the pistol control upon firing. A drift-adjustable rear sight provides for superior accuracy.