Beretta A300 Outlander Shotgun
Item # 612361
Solid Aluminum Receiver
Casts & Spacers Included for LOP Changes
Our Price $799.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe A300 Outlander is a reliable solution for shotgunners willing to step into the Beretta world of superior semi-auto performance at a price anyone can afford. Beretta's patented gas system is self-cleaning, low maintenance, and tested with tens of millions of rounds. The receiver is machined from solid aluminum with a hard anodized matte black coating that prevents corrosion and wear. The trigger guard is made of heavy-duty polymer with a larger opening for ease of operation and a wear-resistant finish. Younger shooters love the A300 as well because the Outlander grows with you. Casts and spacers are used to increase or decrease length-of-pull and change cast. The shotgun uses a Mobilchoke system with three chokes (F/M/IC) included.