ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Beretta 1301 Competition Shotgun
Blink Gas Operating System
Optima Bore HP Interchangeable choke system
Oversized cocking handle and bolt release lever
Our Price $1,099.99
- Shipping restrictions apply. Details.
- To buy online and deliver to a Gander Mountain store or an Independent Firearms Dealer, simply add this item to your cart. Click here for additional details.
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe 1301 Competition is Beretta's new gas-operated semi-automatic shotgun designed for 3-Gun and practical shooting. Designed for competition use right out of the box, the 1301 Comp features an oversized charging handle, large bolt release, and extended reversible safety button. To optimize performance, the loading and ejection ports have been increased in size to allow for fast loading and unloading. The BLINK gas operating system, featuring a cross tube gas piston, cycles up to 36% faster than any other shotgun on the market. Available in a 21" or 24" barrel configuration, the barrels utilize the Optima HP interchangeable chokes and feature a stepped rib with mid bead and front fiber optic sight. The receiver is pre-drilled for mounting a rail or other attachment. The stock features an aggressive checkering pattern and the length of pull is adjustable from 13"-14.5" with the provided spacers. Drop and cast can be adjusted as well.