Find a Store
My Account X
ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Benelli Supernova Tactical Shotgun
Item # GM436376
Our Price $479.99
Availability: Sold Out
- To buy online and deliver to a Gander Mountain store or an Independent Firearms Dealer, simply add this item to your cart. Click here for additional details.
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionBenelli's SuperNova Tactical embodies a modular design concept in a 12-gauge pump-action shotgun. At the heart of this pump gun is a lightweight steel skeleton framework over-molded with a high-tech polymer, making the SuperNova Tactical super-light, super-strong and almost completely impervious to any weather condition. Dual-action bars and a two-lug rotary bolt head that locks up steel to steel inside the barrel ensures that the SuperNova Tactical is rock solid to the core and capable of handling everything from light loads to 3-1/2" Magnums. A magazine cut-off on the forearm allows for safe carry with a full magazine and empty chamber. The top of the SuperNova's receiver is drilled and tapped to accommodate easy attachment of military-style optics. This shotgun features a pistol grip and open rifle sights.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 0 Answers
Displaying question 1
Q:i want to bye this gun for my first shot gun what are some of the pros and cons about this gunAsked on 4/3/2012 by Anonymous
Displaying question 1