Benelli M2 Field Shotgun
Inertia Driven bolt mechanism
5 Choke Tubes: C, IC, M, IM, F
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe M2 Field is the workhorse of the Benelli semi-auto line. Light, nimble, but ruggedly built, the Benelli M2 is built around the ultra-reliable Inertia Driven bolt mechanism. The Inertia Driven system allows the M2 to digest nearly any 12-gauge cartridge, from 2-3/4" target loads to the heaviest 3" magnums. Benelli engineers have also adapted the ComforTech recoil system for the M2. This revolutionary system reduces felt recoil by up to 48% and cuts muzzle climb by 15%. When combined, it puts you back on target up to 69% faster than any other comparable semi-automatic shotgun. The M2 is not only faster, but with the new ComforTech system, it may be the most comfortable shotgun you ever will shoot. This 12-gauge variant features a 21-inch ventilated rib barrel, a red-bar front sight, and a rugged black synthetic stock and includes a set of five Crio choke tubes and a custom fitted hard case.