Barrett Model 95 Centerfire Rifle
M1913 Steel Optics Rail
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Barret Model 95 may weigh in at a smaller class, but packed into its convenient bullpup design are the intense power of a magazine-fed weapon, the pinpoint accuracy of a bolt action rifle and the effortless functionality of a perfectly designed machine. Its buttplate, magazine well, and trigger housing are unitized, helping to stiffen the steel lower receiver. The steel upper receiver is reinforced with an M1913 optics rail and supports the chrome-chambered, fluted barrel. The two can be assembled in less than 60 seconds without the use of tools. The bolt carrier itself is a study in innovation. Designed for speed, reliability and safety, it slides effortlessly on machined-smooth parallel rails, transporting a large bolt that locks into the barrel extension on three lugs. The firing pin is driven by dual firing pin springs designed for consistency and lightning-quick lock time.