Anshütz Model 1730 D Meister Grade Centerfire Rifle
Action - Bolt Action
Caliber - .22 Hornet
Barrel Length - 24"
Weight - 8.0 Lbs.
Sights - Drilled & Tapped
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionYou can always rely on a first-class Anshütz hunting rifle to provide the highest level of shooting precision, safety from proven firearms design, and reliability from outstanding quality control and advanced materials, while incorporating fine points such as ergonomic stock shapes. Though perhaps best known for their fine .22 Rimfire rifles, Anschütz makes super-accurate centerfire rifles as well. The 1700 series rifles are built on the Anschütz Model 54 Match Action, the same action at the heart of the famous Anschutz target rifles that have been used to capture more of the world's shooting competitions than all other brands combined. The 54 action is CNC-machined from a solid steel block and the bolt lug recesses are machined eccentrically for optimum bedding while the bolt's eccentric face is recessed. The rifle uses dual rear locking lugs, dual claw extractors, and a fixed ejector. The extremely light inline firing pin has a short travel, giving the Match 54 action the world's fastest lock time. The incredibly smooth single-stage trigger on the 1730 is adjustable for weight of pull, sear engagement, and over travel. The is inletting into a finely crafted, hand-checkered European walnut stock with the grain structure properly aligned for strength and stability. This rifle features a 24-inch heavy barrel and a 2-position safety. Its wood is in very good condition and its metal and bore are in excellent condition.