Abu Garcia Veracity Next Generation Casting Rod
Offering lightweight performance and engineered for today's serious angler, the Veracity rod from Abu Garcia is constructed from 36 Ton graphite with Nano Technology for sensitivity and impact resistance. The addition of titanium alloy micro guides promotes a balanced feel and improved sensitivity for all-day comfort and performance. Cutting edge, ultra-lightweight technology is built into the core of the Villain rod. Low resin content graphite for a balanced and lightweight feel. C6 total exposure reel seat and 40 Ton graphite, provide optimum sensitivity by allowing vibrations to be transmitted directly to the angler.
• 36 Ton graphite with NanoTechnology
• Titanium alloy guides with Titanium inserts\t
• Abu designed extreme exposure reel seat for increased blank contact and sensitivity
• High density EVA gives greater sensitivity and durability
• Texas rigged hook keeper for all bait applications
• Micro-Guide System for superior balance and increased sensitivity
• Model: VERC70-5
• Length: 7'0"
• Pieces: 1
• Action: Medium Fast
• Power: Medium
• Lure Weight: 1/4-5/8 oz.
• Line Weight: 8-17 lb.
• Rod Weight: 3.8 oz.
• Handle: B
• Rod Construction: 36 ton graphite
• Handle Construction: EVA
• Handle Type: Split