ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Abu Garcia Revo Rocket Low Profile Baitcast Reel; RVO3 ROCKET
Item # 755985
10 stainless steel HPCR™ bearings + 1 roller beari
X2-Cräftic alloy frame and sideplates
Infini brake system
Infini II spool design
Titanium coated line guide
Our Price $299.95
Availability: Sold Out
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionAbu Garcia Revo Rocket Low Profile Baitcast Reel
Offering an impressive line retrieval of 37" per turn, the Revo Rocket is the fastest low-profile in Abu Garcia's Revo lineup. Whether you are walking-the-dog with topwater lures or burning up spinnerbaits, buzzbaits or crankbaits, the Revo Rocket delivers the ultimate package for techniques requiring a high speed retrieve. Infini Brake Design Combines a magnetic brake and sealed centrifugal brake, which allows an almost limitless adjustment to suit any fishing situation. The centrifugal brake will control the first half of the cast, when the spool is rotating at its maximum speed. Once the spool slows, the magnetic brake then acts on the spool to keep
it under control during the last half of the cast.
• 10 stainless steel HPCR bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
• Rocket Gear Ratio provides superfast line retrieve for picking up line quickly
• X2-Cräftic alloy frame and sideplates for increased corrosion resistance
• Carbon Matrix drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
• D2 Gear Design provides a more efficient gear system while improving gear durability
• Infini brake system allows almost limitless adjustability to handle any fishing situation
• Infini II spool design for extended castability and extreme loads
• Extended bent carbon handle for increased cranking power
• Large EVA knobs provide improved grip
• Titanium coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability
• Model: RVO3 ROCKET
• Mono Capacity: 12/145
• Braid Capacity: 30/140
• Max Drag: 20 lbs.
• Gear Ratio: 9.0:1
• Inches Per Turn: 37"
• Weight: 6.75 oz.
• Bearings: 11
• Hand Retrieve: Right