ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Orra SX is built from a durable lightweight aluminum frame and spool which provide reliability and performance day in and day out. The eight bearing system creates smooth retrieves and when paired with a Pitch Centrifugal Brake the Orra gives anglers remarkable cast control. Precisely balanced with the 24 Ton Graphite rod and featuring comfortable high density EVA handles, this combo designed for performance.
• 7 Stainless Steel Ball Bearings + 1 Corrosion Resistant Instant Anti-Reverse Bearing
• 24 Ton Graphite Construction for Decreased Weight and Increased Sensitivity
• High Density EVA Handles Are More Durable and Comfortable
• Power Disk Drag System for Smooth Performance
• Texas-Rigged Hook Keepr for All Bait Applications
• Pitch Centrifugal Brake for Greater Cast Control
• Duragear Brass Gears for Extended Gear Life
• One-Piece Aluminum Frame for Perfect Gear Alignment
• Anti-Distortion Spool Design to Handle Heavy Loads
• Factory Balanced with Orra SX reel
• Model: ORRA2SX/701MH
• Rod Length: 7'0"
• Rod Pieces: 1
• Line Weight: 10-20 lbs.
• Rod Power: Medium Heavy
• Lure Weight: 1/2 - 3/4 oz.
• Guide Count: 7+Tip
• Handle Type: EVA Split Grip
• Gear Ratio: 6.4:1
• Line Capacity (Mono): 12 / 145
• Line Capacity (Braid): 30 / 130
• Inches Per Turn: 27.5"
• Weight (oz.): 8.7
• Hand Retrieve: Right
• Max Drag (lbs.): 15