AMT Backup Handgun
Action - Semi-Auto
Action Type - Double Action Only
Caliber - .380 ACP
Barrel Length - 2-1/2"
Weight - 1.0 Lbs.
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionPerfect for use as a deep concealment firearm, the AMT Backup pistol is one of the best kept secrets in the gun industry. Marketed as, "the smallest, most powerful" backup weapon available, the Backup was designed to be carried as a supplementary firearm by law-enforcement and security personnel. The AMT Backup is a quality all-stainless steel model with only 32 parts to it, weighing in at only 1.2 pounds. The American-made Backup uses a Browning style short recoil method with a blowback design and has a passive firing pin safety that only unlocks the firing pin when the trigger is pulled to the rear. This stainless steel pistol features synthetic grips, a squeeze-grip and 2-position safety, and a 5-round magazine. Its grips and bore are in good condition. Its metal is in fair condition.