5.11 Tactical Wharn for Duty Knife
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Perfect size for most everyday cutting tasks
Textured and skeletonized surfaces
5.11's "Big Little Knives" are the perfect size for most everyday cutting tasks. The contoured scales are virtually indestructible, comfortable in bare or gloved hands, and the textured and skeletonized surfaces provide great grip. The Wharn for Duty fits in any pocket, pack, or pouch, ensuring it's where you need it when you need it. The Wharncliffe blade shape is great for slicing, making cuts with the tip, is easy to sharpen, and makes a great addition to any collection. Imported.
• Liner lock folding knife
• Blade: Plain edge Wharncliffe blade with Black Oxide coating
• Blade Steel: AUS8 heat treated to HRC 57-60 hardness
• Blade Length: 2.85"
• Handle: Textured Injection Molded FRN Battleship Grey with slotting for added grip and pass through to Black-Oxide coated liners
• Clip: Black Teflon coated clip with Right and Left Carry Options
• Mike Vellekamp design