Get big, industry-leading performance from a lightweight flashlight with the TMT L2 Flashlight from 5.11 Tactical. Made of aerospace-grade aluminum, this full function, tactical flashlight delivers a brilliant 320 lumens of light in a smooth tactical beam pattern from its XPG-B LED lamp. Easy-to-use, intelligent tailcap switch moves you easily between the light's high, low, and strobe modes with momentary on option. Light also features a Rotary Dial Lock-Out Switch to lock or unlock the switch with just one hand. The L2 features gold plated contacts and a regulated circuit to maximize output, delivering up to 2.5 hours of runtime on high mode and 55 hours on low. Light also features a black TPR soft touch anti-roll ring and breakaway lanyard. Built-in, stamped metal pocket clip. Water resistant construction. Runs on two CR123A batteries (included). Compact 5.3" long. Lightweight 3.8 oz. Tested To ANSI FL1.
• Tough, water resistant, aerospace grade aluminum construction
• XPG-B LED , 2.5 hours of runtime on high, 55 hours of runtime on low
• XPG-B LED delivers 320 lumens of light in smooth tactical beam pattern
• Gold plated contacts and regulated circuit for maximum output
• Intelligent tailcap switch - high/low/strobe modes with momentary on option
• Rotary Dial Lock-Out Switch - lock or unlock the light with just one hand
• Comes with Breakaway Lanyard and black TPR soft touch anti-roll ring
• Stamped Metal Pocket Clip
• Runs on two CR123A battery (included)
• Delivers up to four hours of runtime on high mode, 15 hours on low
• Compact design - 5.3" long, 3.8 oz.