You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionPatrol Duty Officers across the country are accustomed to innovative, performance products from 5.11 Tactical. Working with an elite team of officers across the country 5.11 has created the ultimate patrol short. Knowing the fabric was critical to overall performance they've worked with their mills to engineer a lightweight, breathable, stretch material that offers maximum performance and comfort. Constructed of nylon and elastane fibers, the fabric is ultra lightweight, breathable and quick drying. The synthetic fibers provide fade and wrinkle resistance for a clean professional look. The construction and fit of the short deliver in all areas of what you would expect from the leading law enforcement brand in the industry. Roomy cargo pockets with internal pocket provide maximum storage capability. Dual rear pockets feature zip closure for security. Running crotch gusset, and elastic action waistband provide comfort and ease of movement. The non-slip waistband helps keep your shirt remain neatly tucked. Imported.
• Lightweight 96% nylon/4% spandex fabric
• 9" inseam
• Fade and wrinkle resistant
• Breathable and quick drying performance
• Non-slip waistband to keep your shirt tucked in
• Hook and loop adjustable belt-keeper belt loops
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 0 Answers
Displaying question 1
Q:I recently purchased a pair of 5.11 Tac. shorts
# 444144. Are the same stlye & material available in long pants?
Thank you, DomenicAsked on 4/21/2012 by Domenic from Leesburg, FL
Displaying question 1