Find a Store
My Account X
ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Alpha Scout Folder measures 3.75" closed, 6.75" open with a 3" flat grind plain edge Spear Point blade. The Scout series offers an ergonomic handle shape, finger choil and top spine jimping on the blade providing improved user-control. The Scout Folder Series offers hard working, durable knives. All Scout Folder Tactical Knives are made from AUS 8 Steel with liners crafted from heat treated stainless steel. The V-hole on all the Scout knives allows for quick deployment.
• AUS 8 blade steel
• 3" flat grind plain edge Spear Point blade
• Blade-Tech V-Hole in blade for easy, quick deployment
• Subdued Black oxide coating on blade and all hardware
• Liner lock construction
• Nested 420-J2 heat-treated stainless steel liners
• Comfortably-shaped G10 Scales
• Removable reversible clip allows four carry position options
• Lanyard hole
• Heavy-duty pivot post and screw with Torx fasteners
• Torx wrench included for carry clip adjustment
• Mike Vellekamp design
• 3.75" closed, 6.75" open
The sale, possession, transportation, and use of knives are subject to a wide variety of local, state, federal, and international laws. As a result, it is your responsibility to familiarize yourself and comply with all laws that might be applicable to your purchase, possession, transportation, use, or resale of our knives. To do so, we recommend that you contact your local law enforcement agencies.
By placing your order with us, you are representing to us that you will comply with all applicable laws and that you are of legal age and, furthermore, you agree to hold us harmless from your failure to comply with these requirements. We do not and will not sell knives to minors.
Please consult your product warranty for complete information regarding the scope of the warranties we provide with regard to our knives.