detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Alpha Scout Folder Knife represents a great value at a very affordable price. Its ergonomic, comfortable handle shape, finger choil, and top spine jimping on the blade provide improved user-control. The Alpha Scout's conventional spear point blade makes it perfect for various utilitarian chores. Imported.
• AUS 8 blade steel
• 3" flat grind plain edge Spear Point blade
• Blade-Tech V-Hole in blade for easy, quick deployment
• Subdued Black oxide coating on blade and all hardware
• 3.75" closed, 6.75" open
• Liner lock construction-Nested 420-J2 heat-treated stainless steel liners
• Comfortably-shaped G10 Scales (.08" thick)
• Removable reversible clip allows four carry position options
• Lanyard hole
• Heavy-Duty pivot post and screw with Torx fasteners
• Torx wrench included for carry clip adjustment
• Mike Vellekamp design
The sale, possession, transportation, and use of knives are subject to a wide variety of local, state, federal, and international laws. As a result, it is your responsibility to familiarize yourself and comply with all laws that might be applicable to your purchase, possession, transportation, use, or resale of these knives. To do so, contact your local law enforcement agencies.
By ordering this product you affirm that you will comply with all applicable laws and that you are of legal age. Gander Mountain and 5.11 Tactical cannot be held responsible for a customer's failure to comply with these requirements. Gander Mountain does not sell knives to minors.
Please consult your product warranty for complete information regarding the scope of the warranties 5.11 Tactical provides with regard to their knives.