Find a Store
My Account X
ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe 5.11 ATAC 8" Side Zip Boot is designed for routine patrol shifts and is perfect for day to day wear. This boot is lightweight with superior compression and rebound, resulting in comfort, stability, and optimal SPEED. The polished leather toe gives the boot a neat, clean and professional look. The lacing system and YKK side zipper combination makes it easy to get in and out of the ATAC 8" Side Zip boot. The oil and slip resistant, quiet outsole allows you to move quietly in any tactical situation. These boots come with an antibacterial and moisture-wicking lining which will keep your feet comfortable and dry. Designed to be fast, lightweight and responsive, the ATAC 8" Side Zip Boot incorporates cutting-edge design features, traditional construction processes for proven durability, and great value. Includes the Shock Mitigation System which combines construction components to offer you the ultimate in support for high impact activity. Imported.
• Full grain leather and nylon upper
• Hidden Pocket
• Shock Mitigation System
• Open cell foam cushioning
• Cushioning insole foam
• Dual Density Polyou cushioning
• Non metallic shank
• Injection molded phylon midsole
• Semi-rigid heel and toe reinforcement
• Hypertext lasting board.
• Non metallic shank.
• Injection molded phylon midsole.
• Semi-rigid heel and toe reinforcement.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 0 Answers
Displaying question 1
Q:How do I get EE xtra wideAsked on 6/29/2012 by longhair
Displaying question 1