Designed for easy maneuvering
Built-in handle and recessed wheels
Brass shut-off valve controls fuel flow
Cross-linked polyethylene one-piece construction
10' of 3/4" hose
The gravity-fed Gas Walker is a smart way to bring fuel to your boat. The recessed wheels and built-in handle make it easy to maneuver a fully loaded Gas Walker to the dock. Brass shut-off valve controls flow and prevents accidental discharge, while a locking plate prohibits theft of fuel. The molded hose storage compartment helps keep your storage area neat and safe.
• 3.5 gallons per minute average flow rate
• Durable cross-linked polyethylene one-piece construction with UV inhibitors
• Manual vented fuel cap with easy-to-grip ribs
• Electric static discharge grounding wire included
• Safe for use with gasoline, diesel, or kerosene
• Meets DOT requirements for transporting gasoline
• 10' UL approved 3/4" hose
• 29-gallon tank
• 19.5"W x 19.5"D x 43"H.