ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Mossberg 550 Western Field Shotgun
Item # UF102210518
Action - Pump Action
Gauge - 20 Ga.
Chamber - 2-3/4" & 3"
Barrel Length - 24"
Weight - 6.2 Lbs.
Our Price $199.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionMossberg's 500 pump-action shotguns offer an amazing amount of gun for an unbeatable price. Its performance in the field goes a long way in cementing its reputation with millions of hunters. First and foremost, the 500 is built to the same uncompromising mil-specs as the renowned Mossberg 590. Then a host of features are introduced-Quiet Carry dual-action bars, 3" chambers, and an ambidextrous safety, to name a few. A simple change of barrel and/or choke tubes is all that's required to take one shotgun from upland birds to waterfowl, to turkey, to deer. The 550 is version of the 500 that was made available in department stores. This shotgun features a 24-inch ported smoothbore barrel, a ramped front sight with an adjustable rear sight, and a tang-mounted safety. Its wood, metal, and bore are all in good condition.