ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Magnum Research Lone Eagle Handgun
Item # UF101224664
Action - Single Shot
Action Type -
Caliber - .30-06 Sprg
Barrel Length - 16-1/2"
Weight - 4.6 Lbs.
Our Price $699.99
Availability: Sold Out
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe unique design of the single-shot Lone Eagle makes it a hunting pistol like no other. The Lone Eagle is the only hand-held firearm on the market that employs a rotary-style breech that resembles an artillery cannon. Each Lone Eagle is designed starting from a polymer stock can be quickly broken down to accept any of the wide variety of available barrels. The Lone Eagle firing mechanism involves a spring-loaded action bar that runs the full length of the polymer grip assembly. Integrated muzzle brakes soften the blow of high-recoil loads This handgun features a Weaver-style mounting rail that allows for easy accessory installation. Its synthetic grip is in good condition and its metal and its bore are in very good condition.