Find a Store
My Account X
Winchester Model 1300 Slug Hunter Shotgun
Item # UF101162512
Action - Pump Action
Gauge - 12 Ga.
Chamber - 2-3/4" & 3"
Barrel Length - 22"
Weight - 6.8 Lbs.
Our Price $249.99
Availability: Sold Out
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionSpeed, reliability, balanced handling, and strength are are all available in the value-packed Model 1300 shotgun. The 1300 is an updated version of the Winchester Model 1200, the first shotgun to utilize a rotary bolt with four locking lugs secured within the barrel extension. The 1200 was also Winchester's first shotgun to incorporate the company's patented Winchoke system, a quick change tube to allow the easy replacement of chokes. The 1300 is a takedown shotgun that has an internal tubular magazine that can hold four shells. This shotgun features a smooth bore slug barrel on an oil-finished birch stock, a ramp front sight with an adjustable rear sight, a trigger guard safety, and a fixed cylinder choke. Its wood and metal are in very good condition and its bore is in excellent condition.