ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Walther P4 Handgun
Item # UF101129846
Action - Semi-Auto
Action Type - Double Action
Caliber - 9MM Luger
Barrel Length - 4-1/2"
Weight - 1.8 Lbs.
Our Price $599.99
Availability: Sold Out
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe P4 was the first variant of Walther's famed P38, a redesign to make the pistol conform to Germany's new requirements for police sidearms. The P4 barrel is cut back by 1 inch and the pistol is fitted with an automated firing pin safety and decock-only lever. Otherwise identical to the P38, the weapon is robust, accurate and well balanced and field stripping and maintenance are simple and rapid. The P4 uses a double action trigger design similar to that of the earlier Walther PPKs, and a loaded chamber indicator is also incorporated. The fixed-barrel design mechanism operates by use of a wedge-shaped locking block underneath the breech. This pistol features synthetic grips, a windage adjustable rear sight, and an 8-round magazine. Its grips, metal, and bore are all in very good condition.