ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Uberti 1875 Army Outlaw Handgun
Item # GM438346
Army-Style Catridge Revolver
Reinforcing Bottom Blade
6-Shot Fluted Cylinder
2-Piece Walnut Grips
Our Price $499.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionRemington entered the cartridge revolver market in 1875 when it introduced a big-frame, Army-style revolver-a six-shooter to compete with the Colt Peacemaker. The 1875 Remington single actions kept the solid frame and overall styling of Remington's 1858 percussion models. Ordinary citizens and Old West lawmen alike recognized the sturdy quality of the new Remington revolvers. Uberti's 1875 Army Outlaw, complete with reinforcing bottom blade or sail, embodies the overall styling of the original Remington 1875 models in the popular .45 Long Colt caliber. This model features a case-hardened frame, walnut grips, and a 7.5-inch barrel.