Franchi I-12 Shotgun
Item # GM421174
Inertia driven bolt mechanism
Twin Shock Absorber recoil system
5 choke tubes
Our Price $799.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Franchi I-12 represents a new line of Franchi auto-loaders by incorporating a free-floating bolt with the Inertia Driven System. The I-12 is well-balanced, and features a narrow-profile fore-end and buttstock. This Franchi shotgun will handle anything from 1-1/8-ounce target loads to the heaviest 3" magnums. Every I-12 Franchi shotgun is powered by the Inertia Driven System. That means no bulky gas cylinders, valves, pistons, or hardware. Without that extra baggage, the I-12 has a slender, low-profile fore-end that fits the shooter's hand for comfortable handling. The I-12's specially-designed recoil pad incorporates a two-part system called the Twin Shock Absorber. During firing, the TSA recoil pad initially holds its shape, and then deeply compresses with the recoil, soaking up the kick and spreading recoil energy over a wider area of the shooter's shoulder, reducing felt recoil by up to 44%. The I-12 in Max-4 HD is an ideal choice as a waterfowl gun. This variant also features a 28-inch ventilated rib barrel, and a red-bar front sight and includes a set of screw-in choke tubes.