Benelli M4 Tactical Camo Shotgun
Inertia-driven bolt mechanism
Ghost Ring Sights
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionWhen the U.S. Marine Corps went shopping for a combat shotgun, they bought a Benelli. That's because a combat shotgun has to function the first time, every time. The Benelli M4 does it for the U.S. military, and now can be the centerpiece of your own home defense plan. Benelli engineers developed and patented a unique auto-regulating gas-operated (ARGO) system. Dual stainless steel, self-cleaning pistons located just ahead of the chamber operate directly against the bolt assembly. It's a simple and dependable system that eliminates the complex linkage, springs and heavy parts that other semi-automatic shotguns have to depend on. The result is marine-tough reliability under the harshest environmental conditions. The M4 comes standard with a Picatinny rail for optics, a ghost-ring fully adjustable rear sight, and fixed-blade front sight. This variation features a rugged desert camo synthetic stock and a fixed modified choke and holds five rounds of ammunition.
videosback to top
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:do you sell just the extended mag tube.Asked on 2/20/2010 by Anonymous