Ruger Charger Handgun
10" Black Matte Barrel/Wood Grips
10 round rotary magazine
Scope not included
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
detailsback to top
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:How much does this weight?? Do you think this would make a good pack gun, hiking, camping etc. ??Asked on 6/14/2010 by Jim from Gainesville, Fl.
A:they say the weight is 54 ouncesAnswered on 9/1/2010 by anthony from ny
A:It weights just over 4 lbs with the bipod thats included, so weight then depends on how heavy of a scope you put on it but it is very light and feels good in the hand. I think this would be perfect for your purposes and can make for a lot of fun even if its just plinking cans at your campsite.Answered on 4/5/2012 by Hintz1987 the gunsmith from wisconsin rapids, wi
Q:Does this pistol come in 22magnum,or is that a special order item?Asked on 2/26/2010 by Bob from Brinkley,Ar
A:No, it is a .22lr only firearm.Answered on 10/25/2010 by onewhoownsguns from Decatur, AL
A:This only comes in 22lr but chipmunk makes a single shot handgun with the same dimensions and pistol stock that you can get in 22 magnum, gander mountain sells them.Answered on 4/5/2012 by hintz1987 the gunsmith from wisconsin rapids, wi
Q:do you need a pistol permit for this in nyAsked on 1/18/2010 by donj from albany ny
A:I am not from NY, but this gun is a pistol by design, designation and definion handed down from the BAT boys. Make a call to be sure, but yes. I'd say your will need one to own this.Answered on 2/1/2010 by kacknor from Columbus Ohio
A:yesAnswered on 2/2/2010 by woot from in
A:a barrel length under 16 inches in NY needs a pistol permit.Answered on 4/4/2010 by wolfman from NY
A:10 inch barrel is considered a handgun in New York. So yes you will need a pistol permit to purchase or own this gun.Answered on 10/25/2010 by onewhoownsguns from decatur, AL