detailsback to top
Product DescriptionPerfect for boats, recreational vehicles, and anywhere you need 12V battery charging, this solar panel produces up to 15 watts/1 amp of clean, free power in all weather conditions.
Sunforce 15-Watt Solar Charger Features:
• Made of durable ABS plastic and amorphous solar cells
• Plugs into your vehicle's 12V cigarette lighter socket or connects directly to your battery with included alligator clips
• Works with automobiles, RVs, boats, tractors, ATVs, electric fences, deer feeders, and more!
• Amorphous solar panel works in all daylight conditions, even on cloudy days
• Maintenance-free and easy to install
• Built-in blocking diode protects against battery discharge at night
• Temperature Range: -40° to 176°F
• Maximum power output: 15 watts, 1 amp
• For optimal results, it's recommended to use this charger in tandem with item #96773, the Sunforce 7-Amp Charge Controller
• 4 pre-cut holes with stainless steel mounting screws for easy installation
• Includes 12V DC plug, alligator clamps, 11.5' wiring, and voltage tester
• Dimensions: 38"L x 13.5"W x 1.5"H
• Weight: 10.8 lbs.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
5 Questions | 1 Answer
Displaying questions 1-5
Q:size?Asked on 6/2/2013 by nick from p.a.
Q:Can this be used to trickle charge 2 batteries at the same time? Should I have more than 1 solar panel?
How long should it take to just charge one that is not being used? When my RV is in storage I want to keep the batteries charged. It would be nice if I could just leave them both connected and not have to switch back and forth.Asked on 6/30/2012 by Steve from Springfield, MO
Q:do i need 2- 15watt 12v. solar panel to keep a 2- marine batt storage system at useable voltage. with a 12v/120ac inverter this system setup wllbe used for a back up power, in event of a grid power outage.Asked on 6/13/2012 by tom from S.W. rural Iowa
Q:will this product charge 12volt deep cycle used to operate boat liftAsked on 5/15/2012 by Anonymous
Q:This item, will it charge two 12v batteries joined by a battery switch? Will it top off the charges then stop, to prevent over charging?Asked on 7/31/2011 by Anonymous
A:you can charge two batteries by using a battery isolator made for the purpose. i have seen isolators that will isolate from 2 up to 4 batteries. just remember the more batteries you are charging the more wattage you will need from the solar panel. no it will not stop charging when the battery is full at least until it explodes.Answered on 6/10/2012 by IBEW L.U. 237 from NIAGARA FALLS , NY
Displaying questions 1-5