OceanLED Flush-Mount 2010 Pro Series Underwater Boat Light, Ocean Blue
Item # 92690
Extremely low profile underwater light
Powerfully bright LED arrays last 40,000+ hours
Aluminum bronze housing w/tritonium lens
Low heat output and low power draw
Active Thermal Control prevents overheating
Our Price $1,695.00
Sale Price $687.35
Availability: Sold Out
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThis low profile light mounts in fiberglass, GRO, and wooden hulls and with the addition of a Delrin sleeve, on aluminm/steel hulls as well and is easy to retrofit to existing underwater lighting hole cutouts. The powerfully bright LED array contained in each light lasts over 40,000 hours. The factory-sealed unit has no breakable parts and requires little to no maintenance. Constructed of aluminum bronze (AB2) with a scratch-resistant Tritonium lens that wipes clean. Requires no start-up current and has a low power draw and low heat output. Active Thermal Control protects against overheating. Comes with an external driver with power cable and a 6.5' extension cable. ABYC side load approved. USCG ignition protected.
• Model: 2010FM
• Recommended for boats over 65' long with 4+ lights spaced 3'-6' apart
• Blue LEDs output the equivalent of a 50-watt Xenon bulb
• Fixture Lumens: 1800
• Light Beam Angle: 50°
• Approximate Light Penetration (avg. water quality): 23'
• Approximate Light Penetration (perfect water quality): 82'
• Draw: 4 Amps @ 12V DC; 1.9 Amps @ 24V DC
• Voltage: 9-32V DC
• 5" diameter x 0.41" profile; 3.25" cutout
• Ocean Blue