My Account X
Vexilar FM2800 FLX-28 Flasher Head (Transducer Not Included)
12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery enclosed inside case
Includes an instructional video
Brushless data transfer technology
20 Interference rejection settings
Five foot depth range settings in auto mode
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional discounts do not apply.
You May Also Likeback to top
Vexilar Mag Shield
Vexilar 12° Mid Beam Ice Ducer
Click product for pricing info.
detailsback to top
A unique brushless data transfer design system allows for the creation of a breakthrough flasher display with digital depth and Auto Ranging technology. The FLX-28 is totally revolutionary in the world of winter flasher sonar technology.
• 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery enclosed inside the case
• Master power switch powers up your unit
• Remote charging posts
• Case comes with an adjustable rod holder, cable storage cleats, battery charger and even • Vexilar tackle box
• Will fit into a five gallon bucket.
• Optional soft pack carrying case
• Comes completely assembled, individually tested and ready to fish with
• Includes an instructional video
• Digital depth readout
• Battery voltage display and alerts
• 20 Interference rejection settings
• Brushless data transfer technology
• Auto range setting
• Special weed fishing mode
• Low power shallow water mode
• Five foot depth range settings in auto mode
• 300 foot max range
• 1/4" Target ID
• Two zoom zones
• Day/night mode
• Five color palette selection
• Industry leading 525 lines of resolution
• High profile for easy access to controls and great display visibility.
• Uses all Vexilar FL series transducers
• Two-Year warranty (Pro-rated on battery)
• Frequency: 200 kHz
• Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
• Display resolution: 525 segments
• Current draw: 200 ma at 12V DC
• Dimensions: 4.4"H x 6"W x 2.5"D
• Depth Range: Maximum 200 feet
• Weight: 1.1 Lb.