ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionDaiwa Tatula Baitcasting Reel
Designed to meet the durability and performance requirements of the pro angler, the Daiwa Tatula Baitcasting Reel offers a rugged gear train, fully supported within rigid aluminum housing. Up front, a unique, hybrid-design levelwind combines the durability of a standard levelwind with the casting performance of Daiwa's T-Wing aperture. Pick it up, spin the handle, the ultra-smooth feel of precision and quality is unmistakable.
Massive gearing is firmly anchored within a solid aluminum frame. Add oversized grips and an extra-long 90mm swept handle and you have a real stump puller.
• T-Wing System offers reduced angles and reduced casting friction so line flows freely on outcast
• Rugged, lightweight aluminum frame and side plate (gear side)
• Air Rotation
• Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag (UTD) with 13.2 lbs Drag Max
• Magforce-Z cast control
• 5.4:1, 6.3:1& 7.3:1 gear ratios
• 7 ball bearings plus roller bearing
• Infinite Anti-reverse
• Corrosion resistant clutch mechanism
• New I-Shape handle knob
• Cut-Away 90 Millimeter Swept Handle
• Model: TATULA-R100XS
• Action FW/SW: M / L
• Bearings: 7 (2 CRBB), 1RB
• Gear Ratio: 8.1:1
• Line Retrieval Per Turn: 33.9"
• Wt. (oz.): 7.6
• Line Capacity (Lb. Test / Yards): Mono: 14/120, 16/100; Braid: 40/140, 55/105
• Drag Max: 13.2 lbs.