ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Clam Jason Mitchell 5000 Thermal Ice Fishing Shelter
Item # 733816
Super-tough 600 Total Denier fabric
Flex tested, extra-large 11mm poles
Oversized skirt and carry bag
5 ice anchors and tie downs
Industry first 5 sided hub shelter
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionFeaturing Clam Thermal Trap Technology, the Jason Mitchell 5000 fish house provides ice anglers with a new level of comfort and weather protection. The Jason Mitchell Thermal 5000 offers optimum head and fishing room, but with a full thermal skin. Super-tough 600 Total Denier fabric construction with Full Thermal Trap Technology retains heat and reduces condensation. Fishes 4-6 anglers.
• Flex tested, extra-large 11mm poles
• Oversized skirt for ample snow banking
• Oversized carry bag for easy re-packing
• Triple-layer corner pockets
• Tie Down Straps w/Convenient Storage Pockets
• Lab tested hub assemblies
• 5 ice anchors and tie downs to secure in windy conditions
• Industry first 5 sided hub shelter
• Model: 9571
• Set Up Size: 9'0" across
• Center Height: 82"
• Weight: 50 lbs.
• Fishable Area: 64 sq. ft.