Find a Store
My Account X
ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Ruger Mark III Hunter Handgun
Item # 700600
Internal Cylindrical Bolt Construction
Durable Stainless Steel Frame
6.88" Fluted Bull Barrel
Hi-Viz Fiber-Optic Front Sight w/ Adjustable Rear
Our Price $599.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionSimple, rugged, and affordable, the Ruger Mark III Hunter Rimfire Pistol continues the legacy created by the Ruger Standard, Mark I and Mark II pistols with modern engineering refinements. The Hunter's internal cylindrical bolt construction design delivers higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs by ensuring permanent alignment. Durable stainless steel frame and 6.88" fluted bull barrel. The pistol comes with a light-gathering Hi-Viz fiber-optic front sight and a precision-adjustable rear sight for sure accuracy. The receiver comes drilled and tapped for Weaver-style scope base adapters (included) for easy mounting of optics. The smoothly contoured grip sports a natural pointing grip angle with checkered Cocobolo grip panels. A loaded chamber indicator provides visual and tactile indication when a round is in the chamber.