ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Walther P22Q Lime Green Handgun
Item # 693992
Ambidextrous, Decocking Safety
Our Price $429.99
Availability: Sold Out
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Walther P22 is a user-friendly adaptation of the larger P99 with the same look and feel, but three quarters of the size of its big brother. Unleashing the first round or .22 LR ammunition is easy with only about 12 pounds of pressure required to activate the double action and emptying the magazine is even easier with single action requiring just under 5 pounds of pressure. Decocking the Walther P22 after activating single action mode can be done by turning on the ambidextrous, slide-mounted safety with your thumb, preventing the hammer from firing the round when the trigger is pulled to release the hammer. Magazine ejection is triggered by an ambidextrous lever located behind and below the trigger. This P22 variant has a unique lime green, carbon-fiber-dipped finish.