Henry 45-70 Lever Centerfire Rifle
Item # 612683
XS Ghost Rings Rear Sight
Pistol-Grip American Walnut Stock
Our Price $739.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionIf you need a handy yet powerful lever gun capable of fast repeat shots in the bear country of Alaska, or just a short, light rifle for deer hunting in the mountains of Pennsylvania, the .45-70 Lever Model will provide the accuracy and reliability you can count on. Its receiver is blued steel fitted with an 18.43" round barrel underneath and a tubular magazine of four-round capacity. Its pistol-grip buttstock and steel-capped forend are crafted of beautiful American walnut and cut with checkering to provide a sure grip. The buttstock wears a soft rubber pad to help shooters handle .45-70 recoil from a 7.08 lb. rifle. The model H010 will be factory issued with XS Ghost Ring rear peep sight with blade front. Because the receiver is drilled and tapped, scope mounting is an easy option.