Blackhawk! ITS HPFU V2 Pants
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
Based on their High Performance Fighting Uniform's success and the evolving needs of customers, Blackhawk! modified the original design to create the new HPFU V.2 with I.T.S. (Integrated Tourniquet System). Each garment is constructed of no-melt, no-drip cotton/nylon ripstop fabric for ultimate resilience.
• Solids colors & Desert Digital: 70% cotton / 30% nylon ripstop
• Multi Cam pattern: 50% nylon / 50% cotton ripstop
• Modern fit
• Two tourniquets built into upper legs (one per leg)
• Padded, adjustable waistband provides increased comfort and mobility when wearing fully loaded tactical belts
• Gusseted crotch and reinforced seat
• Vertically mounted zipper pocket on top of cargo pocket allows for easy access while seated
• Extra-wide belt loops accommodate BLACKHAWK! CQB/Rigger's Belt (belt sold separately, #41CQ00)
• Blousing ties on leg cuffs
• Integrated knee pad pockets (pads sold separately, #86KP00BK)
• Cinch straps on back of knees can be used to stabilize slip-in pads
• Externally mounted guide loops stabilize BLACKHAWK! knee pads or other knee pads for outside-the-pants wear (1" or 2" width)