Blackhawk ITS HPFU Shirt
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
Lean, athletic cut for better performance
Constructed of no-melt, no-drip materials
Integrates tourniquets in the arms
Antimicrobial treatment for odor control
The Blackhawk High Performance Fighting Uniform (HPFU) is a revolutionary approach to the combat uniform, featuring a lean, athletic cut with articulated elbows for increased performance, mobility, and reduced bulk. Constructed with no-melt, no-drip materials, the HPFU uniform integrates life-saving tourniquets into the arms and meets U.S. Army Institute of Surgical Research tourniquet requirements (USAISR).
• Superior breathability and moisture-wicking comfort especially for wear under plated armor
• Antimicrobial treatment resists odors
• Raglan-style sleeves provide full range of motion
• Snug, tapered cuffs with wrist adjustment
• Zippered mock neck allows added ventilation
• Comfortable cotton/modacrylic/spandex blend
• Breathable, moisture-wicking design
• Antimicrobial finish