Blackhawk I.T.S. HPFU Pants
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
The Blackhawk I.T.S High Performance Fighting Uniform (HPFU) Pant is a revolutionary approach to the combat uniform, featuring a lean, athletic cut with articulated knees for increased performance, mobility, and reduced bulk. Constructed with no-melt, no-drip materials, these pants integrate two life-saving tourniquets into the legs and meets U.S. Army Institute of Surgical Research tourniquet requirements (USAISR).
• Padded, adjustable waistband provides increased comfort and mobility when wearing fully loaded tactical belts
• Gusseted crotch and reinforced seat
• Vertically mounted zipper pocket on top of cargo pocket allows for easy access while seated
• Extra-wide belt loops accommodate BLACKHAWK! CQB/Rigger's Belt (belt sold separately, #41CQ00)
• Blousing ties on leg cuffs
• Textured knee patches for abrasion resistance
• Integrated knee pad pockets (pads sold separately,#86KP00BK)
• Cinch straps on back of knees can be used to stabilize slip-in pads
• Externally mounted guide loops stabilize BLACKHAWK! knee pads or other knee pads for outside-the-pants wear (1" or 2" width)