ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Blackhawk I.T.S HPFU Performance Jacket
Item # 451642
Lean, athletic cut for better performance
Constructed of no-melt, no-drip materials
Integrates tourniquets in the arms
Tuxido cut allows easy access to belt
Textured elbow patches resist abrasion
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Blackhawk High Performance Fighting Uniform (HPFU) is a revolutionary approach to the combat uniform, featuring a lean, athletic cut with articulated elbows for increased performance, mobility, and reduced bulk. Constructed with no-melt, no-drip materials, the HPFU uniform integrates life-saving tourniquets into the arms and meets U.S. Army Institute of Surgical Research tourniquet requirements (USAISR).
• Can be worn instead of HPFU Shirt/Vest combination
• Tuxedo-cut design is shorter in front to allow easy access to belt-mounted items
• Hook & loop mounting points for ID patches, etc.
• Integrated elbow pad pockets (pads sold separately)
• Textured elbow patches for abrasion resistance
• Available in Black (BK), Olive Drab (OD), and DM3 Desert Digital Camouflage (DD)