Carhartt Double-Front Drill Work Dungaree (Style #B04)
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
Made from tough cotton drill fabric
Bar tacks at vital stress points
Chap-style, double construction for knee pads
Dungaree-fit sits at the natural waist
Wide 19" leg opening to fit over work boots
Job tested for quality and durability, the Carhartt Men's Double Front Drill Work Dungarees make the perfect painter pants for your next project. Made from tough cotton drill fabric, these work pants are constructed with bar tacks at vital stress points and chap-style double construction to accommodate knee pads. Cleanout openings on the knee panels allow dirt and grit to empty out, prolonging the life of your work clothes. Multiple pockets store the tools of your trade for easy access. Designed with a wide 19" leg opening to fit over work boots and plenty of room through the seat and thigh. Carhartt label on right back pocket. Imported. VPN: B04.
• Fabric: 9.5-ounce, firm-hand, 100% cotton drill
• Dungaree-fit sits at the natural waist with full seat and thigh
• Right leg has double tool pocket
• Left-leg has hammer loop and ruler pocket
• 2 front quarter pockets and coin pocket on right front
• 2 reinforced back pockets