ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Hornady LeveRevolution 45 COLT, 225 gr FTX
Item # 443187
Elastomer Flex Tip Technology
Higher ballistic coefficient
Fantastic downrange energy increases
Amazing bullet expansion
Our Price $24.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Shipping restrictions apply. Details.
- You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this item.
- Local and/or state laws prohibit the shipment of handgun ammunition to AK, CT, DC, HI, MA, NJ, Chicago IL, Cincinnati OH, Los Angeles CA, Oakland CA, and San Francisco CA. IL and NY customers must ship orders to Gander Mountain stores or any federal firearms license holder (FFL). Other restrictions may apply.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionLEVERevolution is the most exciting thing to ever happen to lever gun ammunition. Hornady, the leader in ballistic technology, brings you an innovation in ammunition performance featuring state of the industry elastomer Flex Tip Technology that is safe in your tubular magazine. Its higher ballistic coefficient delivers dramatically flatter trajectories for fantastic downrange energy increases and amazing bullet expansion at all ranges. It truly is an evolution in lever gun ammunition!
• Up to 250 feet per second faster muzzle velocity than conventional lever gun loads.
• Exceptional accuracy and overwhelming downrange terminal performance.
• LEVERevolution bullet featuring Flex Tip Technology.
• Up to 40% more energy than traditional flat point loads.
In the past, lever guns were engineered to function ammunition loaded with blunt profile bullets. LEVERevolution's revolutionary new bullet design may require a newer magazine follower to provide best possible functioning of the last round out of the magazine. These magazine followers may be purchased from the manufacturer of your firearm. For optimum performance we do not recommend storing LEVERevoultion ammunition in tubular magazines for extended periods, as this can result in tip deformation.