detailsback to top
Product DescriptionRightline Gear Cargo Saddlebag
The Rightline Gear Cargo Saddlebag is a patented cargo carrier that rests on the back of your vehicle, WITH or WITHOUT a roof rack. The rear vehicle location allows for easy loading and access to your gear, and because it produces no aerodynamic drag, it saves $$$ at the gas pump. Perfect for SUVs, minivans, and crossovers with a distance of 40" between rear tail lights. Bottom pole frame provides structure and rigidity for bag. Purchase the Saddlebag Car Clips (sold separately) to attach to rear hatch doors on vehicles without a roof rack.
• Capacity: 13 cu ft
• Dimensions: 40" L x 20" W x 28" H
• Rear vehicle mounting for easy loading and access to your gear, WITH or WITHOUT a roof rack
• Patented design produces no aerodynamic drag and saves $$$ on gas
• 100% waterproof with welded seams and urethane coated zipper
• PVC Mesh (nylon re-enforced PVC) and Hydrotuff Material (PVC-backed polyester), UV resistant
• Install on vehicles WITHOUT a roof rack with Cargo Saddlbag Car Clips(purchased separately)
• Includes: Cargo Saddlebag, base frame, (1) 2" W belt strap, (2) 1" W bottom straps, stuff sack, and sewn-in set up guide
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 2 Answers
Displaying question 1
Q:do you need a trailer hitch to use a saddlebagAsked on 7/2/2010 by kelly from flint mi
A:No. The straps that are on the bottom of the Cargo Saddlebag can strap to a trailer hitch, the vehicle's bumper, or a frame piece behind or under the bumper. The straps are long enough to reach one of these three attachment points.Answered on 4/12/2012 by Right Resource from Candler NC
A:No you do not. The saddlebag mounts to your roof top rack side rails or cross bars and is secured at the sides to your vehicle hatch and may also be secured at the bottom if you have an area to attach it to.Answered on 4/18/2012 by Rightline Gear from Asheville, NC
Displaying question 1